Data Recovery & Backup in Charlotte, NC
CloudPoint – Security. Privacy. Productivity.
Access and share your critical business data securely and privately from anywhere in the world. Sync files and folders across all your computers. CloudPOINT does that while simultaneously protecting your data against disaster–all via an interface that works just like a folder on your computer. Get a live demo of our cloud computing in Charlotte or Miami. Virtual desktops can be accessed from any computer, any where in the world 24/7, and we can service your business wherever you are.
- Virtual Desktops
- Virtual Servers
- Secure, File, Store, Sync & Share
The promise of virtualization in the Cloud is real, and quickly becoming a necessary utility for businesses to stay competitive, the same way that email and Internet went from being cutting edge innovation to a basic utility for keeping up. And talking about the “Cloud” doesn’t have to feel like a flight into the unknown. In fact, the “Cloud” is a pretty down-to-earth concept.
In short, Cloud Computing is just an off-site data center that you access through the Internet. You know you’re using a Cloud solution if you pay for it monthly, get your updates automatically, and can access your data from any device, anywhere you have an Internet connection.
"It’s the quality of the people behind the quality products/services that sets Waypoint Solutions Group apart from the rest. Their knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly staff makes working with them a pleasure."
Captain Gary Hummell, Executive Vice President, USAPA
Benefits of switching to cloud computing services:
- Revolutionary security. On-site data and software storage is highly vulnerable to localized disasters such as power surges, fire, and flooding. On-site data is also relatively easy for a disgruntled employee or disreputable competitor to steal. Storing data and services in the Cloud enables instantaneous back-ups and top-of-the-line security features to prevent disaster and get a business up and running immediately. Choosing private rather than public cloud services can further increase security.
- Radical accessibility. Imagine accessing your data and software any time, from any device, anywhere you have an Internet connection. Now imagine you can grant and control access to unlimited employees. Give some of them read-only access to certain sections. Limit access entirely to others. Prevent any of them from downloading and stealing sensitive company information.
- Surprising affordability. Old-fashioned servers, hardware, and software add up to substantial investment. Count in the cost of maintenance, updates, upgrades, and the space and cooling power necessary to keep it all running, and you could easily run into tens of thousands of dollars a year for a very small office. Cloud-based solutions allow you to control your costs with a reliable monthly fee that includes upgrades, maintenance, and service.
- Amazing flexibility. With Cloud based solutions, scalability is baked in. You pay for the amount of service, the number of users, and the exact products you need and want. If you need more next month, upgrading your plan is easy. As your needs change, so can your plan.
Read more about some facts about cloud computing and how it can transform your business, written by our founder, Tony Shannon, originally published in Greater Charlotte Biz Magazine.
For more information on small business IT services or cloud computing in Charlotte and Miami areas please visit our locations and contact page.