Set Your Fanbase Ablaze with These 5 Tips
How to Hook Your Customers for Life!
It’s no mystery that one of the best ways to boost revenue is to find new business. And one of the best ways to generate new business is thru customer referrals. There’s little that speaks as glowingly about your business than your current and past customers raving about it. What’s even better, usually this most powerful form of advertising doesn’t have to cost you a penny!
Here are 5 tips to get your customers bragging about you and your brand.
- Be remarkable – Easy to say, hard to do. Make it your mission to give till it hurts, to help your customers not merely find the best of your products and services they can, but also point out others that they might like that aren’t yours. This goodwill goes a long way.
- Connect with social media – Your customers are using social media to talk about you, you might as well get into the conversation. (In a good way!) Consistently appear with useful and helpful commentary, and take every chance to build relationships. This can pay off in so many ways.
- Deal with troubles like you mean it – One of the greatest ways to show your business as a stand-up establishment is by dealing with the occasional problem with professionalism, honesty, generosity, and most importantly speed. The word gets around that you support your products and services like a rockstar, and this is gold!
- Encourage and reward reviews – Having a system where your customers can post reviews is the smart way to go. Incentivizing this is even smarter! Go for reviews and testimonials not just on your site, but also on the social reviews sites like Yelp, Merchant Circle and more.
- Treat your customers like partners – Seek out their opinions, clue them in on great information you find, offer deals and rewards for no reason at all, other than to create goodwill. Create a community, and they will not only stick to you like glue, but also increase your reach many fold!
Posted on: 09.17.14